sábado, 22 de agosto de 2009

[Interview]: Sapphire from China

We decided to post some interviews in our blog, the same way it's done in the official Postcrossing Blog. So, this is the first interview to worldwide postcrossers. Tina (aka Sapphire) is a member from China. She has been a member for 264 days.

1.How did you come across Postcrossing?
Well, one day I was browsing a post on a website, that a girl showing her pretty cloth and little stuff. She mentioned this amazing thing – Postcrossing, and also shared some of the postcards she received, beautiful and interesting! I can’t wait a minute to register and start my postcard trip.

2. Do you have any other interesting hobbies or do you collect anything?
I love travelling and do like collecting receipts/bills, things from different countries during travelling. It's kind of like a travel memories collection. :)

3. Show us your mailbox, your postoffice or the place where you post or keep your postcards!

4. Your favorite received postcard to date, and what makes it special.
Too hard to say which one is my favorite. I love them all. I feel really happy when I find people tried their best to reach my wish list, you know. Very thankful. But there’s one special to me. It’s a dolphin maxicard. It was the first time I got a maxicard, and it’s my favorite dolphin. Fantastic!

5. Have you ever been in Portugal? What do you know about Portugal?
Not yet, but I will. I hope I can go to Barcelona one day. I know flamingo dance, I know the church which will never been finished, I know Real Madrid football club and FC Barcelona… those are the first things come to my mind. (*)

(*) Portugal and Spain are two different countries.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário