sexta-feira, 31 de agosto de 2012

[Interview] : Claudia Madeira from Portugal

She lives on my city and  but I found her on Facebook. Cláudia (claudiamadeira) enjoy cooking and try new recipes, so I have to invite her to give some recipes to this blog :)
Here's the interview:

1. How did you come across Postcrossing?
Initially I met unofficially Postcrossing on FB and then a friend introduced me to the fascinating world of official Postcrossing

2. Do you have any other interesting hobbies or do you collect anything?
I enjoy reading, hiking and cooking, specially try new recipes and enjoy it with my friends

3. Show us your mailbox, your post office or the place where you post or keep your postcards! 
4. Your favorite received postcard to date and what makes it special.
I really don’t have many postcards (until now I only received 92 postcards).
I love every postcard but this particular one is beautiful. It represents “Fuji in Clear Weather” from the Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji by Katsushika Hokusai.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário