quinta-feira, 1 de setembro de 2011

[Interview] : Melissa from United States

We met Melissa C. Smith (melimay) on Postcrossing Facebook group. She's a lovely mother of three great children and a scrapbooking lover. So we dediced interview her:

1. How did you come across Postcrossing?
I came across postcrossing in a magazine.

2. Do you have any other interesting hobbies or do you collect anything?
My other hobbies are photography and I like to scrapbook.

3. Show us your mailbox, your post office or the place where you post or keep your postcards!



4. Your favorite received postcard to date and what makes it special.
I think if I have to choose just one postcard as an alltime favorite it would be the one of a baby holding a bottle with it's feet. I was pregnant at the time I recieved it.

5. Have you ever been in Portugal? What do you know about Portugal?
I have never been to Purtugal and really don't know that much about it but I love traveling through postcards!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário